Hawaii Real Estate Services by Del Osman Realty Inc.
finest Honolulu homes for sale: condos and houses
from luxury water-front properties with ocean view to affordable housing
Investors from all-over the world purchase real estate in Hawaii each year because
Hawaii offers the most beautiful weather, scenery and people. If you are considering
owning real estate in Hawaii, you may like to call on the professional real estate agents
of Del Osman Realty Inc. This firm is managed by Kay F. Osman, R, CRB, CRS, GRI, one of
the most knowledgeable and experienced realtors in Hawaii who is known for her service,
integrity and innovation. On the other hand if you are looking for the maximum exposure
for your real estate in Hawaii, Del Osman Realty is ideal because of its outstanding web
site exposure and its physical location in the heart of Honolulu, Hawaii. Del Osman Realty
Inc., provides complete resale brokerage service and property management. Let our real
estate professionals show you what Hawaii has to offer in your price range and the
location you prefer.
Click To Start E-Mail
Our philosophy is simple: Our Clients' best interest comes first. This old fashion
concept has paid us handsome dividends in priceless clients' loyalty, referrals and
appreciation. We sincerely believe that our clients' encouragement and support are the
most important factors for the success we enjoy today. It is our goal to provide the best
possible service to our clients in a professional, honest and courteous manner.
We belong to the Honolulu Board of Realtors , The Hawaii Association of Realtors and
the National Association of Realtors. We adopt and follow the Code of Ethics of these
Our mission is to run a reputable, profitable and effective real estate operation by
continuously attracting qualified buyers and sellers to our Company, using unique selling
propositions. We provide them with the highest quality service at competitive prices. We
sincerely care about them and we empathize with their concerns. We consider them the most
important asset we have. We help our clients achieve their goals through an ethical, well
trained and adequately compensated staff. As a team we strive to build and earn our
clients' loyalty and referrals. We pledge to be good to our industry and to our community.
Del Osman Realty Inc. (DOR), is a real estate firm incorporated in the state of Hawaii
in 1980. DOR is a small company by design. We strongly believe in concentrating our
efforts and resources in providing top quality services to our clients instead of managing
large staff. We measure our success by the quality of service we provide rather than the
number of transactions we consummate.
Del Osman Realty Inc. is engaged in the sale and management of residential and
commercial properties in Hawaii. We help investors and owner occupants acquire and sell
single family homes, condominiums and residential lots. We also provide professional
property management services for our local and absentee clients.
The information provided at this site is for educational purposes only and is not
intended as an offer to sell, rent or advertise real estate outside the State of Hawaii.
As a visitor, you agree that you have chosen to receive this information and you
understand that this is not a solicitation by us to sell, offer to sell, rent or offer to
rent to you any of the properties described at this site or any other property. You also
understand that no Agent-client relationship was created between us by accessing this
site. We do not make any warranties or representations concerning any of these properties,
including their availability.
The extent of our services depends on the type of representation we have with the
parties to the transaction. Buyers and Sellers are treated by the Agent as either Clients
Client/Agent relationship exists when we represent the party as their Agent in the
real estate transaction. This is the most effective representation where the Agent owes
the Client all the fiduciary duties. In the case of a Seller, the listing agreement, is
the legal contract explaining the duties and responsibilities of the listing broker. A
Buyer is treated by the Agent as a client when it is understood from the first contact,
that the broker is representing the Buyer as his/her Agent.
In a Customer/Agent relationship, Buyer or Seller is treated by the Agent as Customers
when they are represented by another Agent. They are treated with honesty and courtesy,
their is no fiduciary duties in this relationship.
The following discussion explains the Realtor's relationship with Buyers and Sellers
in a real estate transaction.
Listing Agent May Act As:
1- Seller's Agent,
2- Dual Agent
1- Listing Agent as a Seller's Agent only
- The Seller is the Agent's Client.
- Agent owes fiduciary duties to his Client, the Seller
- Buyer is his Customer.
- Agent treats Buyer fairly and with honesty.
- Can provide Buyer with valuable information regarding the property.
- May write the offer for the Buyer, but he cannot recommend any price less than the
- May not reveal any confidential information given to him by the Seller.
- He must tell the Seller of any information given to him by the Buyer, regarding his
interest in the property and his ability to finance.
- Will not negotiate on the Buyer's behalf for the best price and terms.
- He will disclose to the Buyer any defects and material facts he knows about the
- He will not lie or mislead the Buyer to help his Client, the Seller.
- If you buy directly from Seller's Agent, you are not represented by any Agent.
2- Listing Agent as a Dual Agent
- Used by Realtors in limited situations.
- Must be disclosed to both Buyer and Seller in writing in advance and with their consent.
- Both Buyer and Seller are the Agent's Clients.
- Cannot recommend any price or terms to the Buyer.
- Cannot negotiate on the Buyer's or Seller's behalf.
- May provide Buyer with information to help him/her make informed decision.
- May not reveal to the either party any confidential information given to him by the
- Will disclose any defects or material facts about the property.
- Will not lie or misrepresent to benefit either party.
Co-operating Agent May Act as:
1- Buyer's Agent Only
2- Sub Agent to Seller.
1- Co-operating Agent as Buyer's Agent
- Buyer is the Agent's Client.
- Seller is the Agent's Customer.
- Agent owes fiduciary duties to the Buyer only.
- Agent treats Seller fairly and with honesty.
- Agent can advice the Buyer and provide him/her with information to help in the
- Agent will write the offer for the Buyer and may recommend a price less than the asking
- Must reveal to the Buyer any information he received from the Seller and his Agent.
- May not disclose to the Seller or his Agent any confidential information provided by the
- Will negotiate on the Buyer's behalf for the best price and terms.
- Must disclose to the Buyer any defects or other facts he/she knows about the property.
- Will not lie or misrepresent to help the Buyer.
2- Co-operating Agent as Sub Agent to Seller
Subagency is a relationship between two Agents, one of whom is employed to act for the
other. If the Agent who works with the Buyer accepts the Subagency roll, he/she becomes a
Sub-agent to the listing Broker and in turn a Subagent to the Seller. Subagent owes
fiduciary duties to the Seller only. Buyer is not represented by any Agent. This form of
Agency is not acceptable in Hawaii by most Realtors. Del Osman Realty Inc. Does not offer
or accept Subagency.
Click To Start E-Mail
Top of This Page || Detailed
Hawaii Listings || Homes by Neighborhood || New Hawaii Homes || Search Homes By Price
Mortgage Rates || Real
Estate Library || Tax Issues || Investing
in Hawaii ||
Photos of Hawaii || Hawaii Government || Business in Hawaii || Economic
Forecast || Hawaiian Culture ||
State Map || Leasehold
Title || Facts & Figures || Statistics
|| Search the Web || Your Feedback||
Del Osman Realty Inc. | © Copyright 1996/ 98